2:55 AM / Wednesday, August 20, 2008
*PHEW*Finally!!!School Hour Is Over(=It Really Was A Long Day For Me....Started Classes @ 9...And Ended At Lyke 5.30!!!So Long Larr Seyy!!!Haha..Can't Imagine Me In Poly(=I'll Be Dead(=Haha..Hmm..Maybe I Should Start Imagining...Haha..The Law Of Attraction(=Hahaha...It's Really Powerful People...You Might Wanna Read The Book ' The Secret' By Rhonda Bryne....Then Who Knows??You Might Benefit Big Tyme From It(=Give It A Go(=Haha..Okayy..Today Was Really Stressful!!!*yes..But I Can Still Afford A Smile(=*Hmm..Did Malay Homework Draft In Class Today....Then Followed By Doing More English Paper 1 Practice!!!So Many Larr Seyy!!!Then SS Was A Lil Bit Relaxed...But Have New Package!!!I'm Gonna Die...I Already Owe Ms. Nora 2 Packages Larr...Then Now Get New One...I'm Dead!!!SORRY MISS NORA!!!Haha..AND GET WELL SOON OKAYYS??Well..She Was Down With Sore Eyes!!!Poor Her...Haha..Then The Last Few Minutes...The Class Was Lyke Going Crazy About Contact Lenses!!!!Haha..Talked Alot About Contacts!!!Haha...Yes Yes AUDREY!!!I You Will Get The 20 Orders Real Soon Okayys??Haha..Ermm..Then Had Maths!!!Yes Yes..Mock Paper Again...Grr..Haha..By The Tyme...I Was Already Brain Dead For History Mock Paper Larr!!!Haha..But It Was Really Fun!!!Coz We Were Lyke Talking About Girls!!!Haha..Yes Yes...And Shaun Claims That He's Hot..*Vomit Blood*Haha..No Offence Shaun(=Haha..Yes Yes..And Talked A Lil Bit ABout That Gorgeous Bowler...Haha....Now...I'm Really Tired(=And..Most Importantly..I MISS CAYENNE SO MUCH LARR SEYY!!!!CAYENNE!!!
COME BACK REAL SOON OKAYYS??I'M MISSING YOU SO MUCH!!!!HAHA..*WINK* Okayy..Now I'm Gonna Bathe Already!!!Haha..Go Dinner(=Haha..Bubbye...Did I Say I MISS CAYENNE??Yea..I MISS CAYENNE!!!Haha..Bubbye!!!!