11:44 PM / Sunday, August 17, 2008
YAY!!!Got Myself A Pair Of Hazel-Coloured Contact Lens!!!Yay!!So Nice Larr Seyy!!I SUKER!!!!!!!!!!!Haha..Okayy...Sunday Was Great!!!Went To Singapore Expo...Did Fundraising Thingy!!So Fun!!!Was Smiling All The Way!!!Haha..But Then There's This Uncle Who Keeps Looking At Me!!!*ARGHH*Haha..So Yea..Had To Keep Smiling In Order To Potray A Good Image!Haha...Yes Yes..There Was Alot Of "Thank You(=" Involved...Stranger Was Great!!His Smile!!!Haha!!Menarik Perhatian Orang(=Which Means His Smile Attracts Crowd Larr Seyy!!Haha...Yes Yes...Pernicious And Stranger Looked Crazy!The Smiling Duo At The Entrance At Expo!!!Whee!!!Then Afta That Went To School!!!Haha!!Journey To School Was Great!!!Haha..Understand Understood Jek Ehhs!!Haha..Was With Cayenne All The Way!Haha...Yes Cayenne..Why Were You Giving Me That Sadd Face At Expo??Haha...Yes Yes...Now For Today!!!Hmm..It Was Alryte Actually!!!Haha...Ferst Day Wearing The Contact Lens!!!Haha..Fun Fun!!!But Mr. Rendy Was Funny!!!Haha..The Conversation Was Lyke This..Pernicious: Hi Mr. Rendy!!!!Mr. Rendy: Hi HaiQaL! Are You Using Brown Contact Lenses??Pernicious: No Larr..Anyhow Only...*smiling**THE WHOLE CLASS WAS LAUGHING*Mr Rendy: But Seriously..Your Eyes Look Brown...Pernicious: Really??I Think You Have Problems With Your Eyes(=*THE WHOLE CLASS WAS LYKE: YARR!!!I THINK YOU WEAR COLOUR CONTACT LENS THAT'S WHY YOU SEE HIS EYES BROWN COLOUR!**LAUGHS*Haha..Okayy!!!Bubbye!!!!Haha(=