1:27 AM / Thursday, August 14, 2008
*PHEW*Orals Have Finally Ended...Yay!!I Think I Did Quite Well For It...But The Convo Was A Lil Bit Weak...Didn't Expect The Question To Come Out Larr!!!Damn...Haha...Hmm...But Then As Teaser Always Say..." Dalam Hidup...Kau Tak Boleh Terlalu Mengharap..."Haha..Yea..So Can't Be Hoping Too Much For A Distinction...Or I'll Be Really Disappointed..Lyke Wad Happened When I Got The Malay 'O' Levels Result...Grr....Hmm..Okayy...Enough About 'O' Levels Now...Let's Talk About Today(=Haha..Hmm..Well...Today..Nothing Special Happened...It's Just The Same Like The Past Few Days...Hmm...Still Waiting For That Golden Moment....The Moment Where I'll Hear Her Voice Again...*sigh*It's Been Quite Some Tyme Since We Last Talked...Yea....I Guess She Needs Some Time Off Me....I've Caused Her Too Much Pain...Too Much...*sigh*I'm Sorry....But..Yea...I'll Continue Waiting For The Time When You'll Be Alryte....Waiting...Just Like The Way I Did Before...*sigh*....How It Hurts To Be Able To See You....But Not Being Able To Talk To You....This Sucks Huh??Getting Stuck In This Situation....Hmm..Now Wad??Are We Strangers Now??Damn..Why Must This Always Happen??Huh??Why Must I Always Be Hurt About Such Small Things??Why??How Pathetic Can I Get??Can Someone Give Me A SUPER HARD SLAP??Make It Fast Okayys?So I'll Wake Up...CREDITS TIME(=Meiixian!!!Thanks For Listening!!!I Know I'm Pathetic...But Yea...Thanks Fer The Advices Too(=It's Much Appreciated(=And To Cayenne....Pls Stop Blaming Yourself For What Has Been Happening....I Know It's Hard....I'll Give You Time....And Yea..Just Post About What You Want...Seriously....I Don't Care...And Sorry If I Bothered You With My 'Patheticness'Ayte??Hmm...I'll Wait.....*It Hurts To Be Accused Of Having An Affair....But It Hurts Even More When Your Loved One Doesn't Trust You....*-Pernicious