5:14 AM / Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Damn!!!
This Food Poisoning Thingy Is Getting Really Out Of Hand...
And I Thought I Could Go To School Today Feling Alright
And Ready For Lessons...
And The First Thing I Had To Do The Moment I Woke Up Was To Throw Up...
Gahhs!!!!
When Will This End Huh??
It's Kinda Irritating Seyy..
But Wait..
That's Not All...
It Got Worse During History Class...
Practically Sat Down For 5 Mins...
Then Went To The Toilet....
And Then To Come Back 10 Mins Later....
And To Go To The Toilet Again..
Repeated The Whole Routine For Like 5-6 Times....
Sorry MRS JAMES!!!!
But I'm Really Not Feeling Well Today....
Sorry Yea!!!
But I Will Study Hard(=
Haha...
And To All My Teachers(=I've Been Studying(=Haha..
Thank You For All The Motivation(=Andand..Most Probably I'll Come To School Tomorrow(=Cayenne!!!!!!!!!!!I Miss You Larr Seyy!!!!Haha..Make Sure You Study Hard Okayys!!!!Okayy??Haha!!!Bubbye(=