10:31 PM / Saturday, November 8, 2008
Gee..
Where do I start??
Haha..
Hmm...
Yes...
Firstly...
On yesterday..
Haha..
Well..
Had a really bad day from the start...
Late fer class ugama....
Didn't really talk to Cayenne....
Couldn't really think....
Err...
Yea...
Then went to LJS to eat...
Not me though...
Haha...
Felt as if i didn't exist...
Haha..
Watching everything happening around me...
It was fun though...
A moment where you thought you didn't exist....
Watching everything happening...
And wondering how your presence...
your actions....
reactions will change the atmosphere..
Haha...
Yea...
Then I had an argument with Mum...
Yea..
Does she think that money is all i think of??
Alryte now...
Enough of that..
Hmm...
I think i'm enjoying this feeling....
Haha...
The feeling of non-existent...
Watching the world revolving around you...
Haha...
Yea...
But it's kinda lonely you know.....
Haha..
So I guess for now...
Being alone is great....
Haha...
And Lastly....
A message(=
To Whom It May Concern(=
YOU!!!! YOU!!!
Wait!!!
Not You!!!
You there!
Just Shut Up Ayte!!!!
I Don't Even Know If I Can Trust You!!!
Haha!
So Just Shut Up!!!
Hahaha...
*Note
The Message Above May Not Be For You(=
But If Anybody Terasa Or Something Like That...
Apologies From Pernicious(=
Haha...
Bye People(=