12:19 AM / Sunday, November 23, 2008

Well well.
looks like yesterday was an interesting day.
Haha.
Ever heard of a story of A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H.I?
Haha.
Well.A.B.C.D asked E. to tag along on their outing!
They really wanted E. to tag along.
E. was touched.
And decided to tag along.
but guess wad.
E. was left to die alone while A.B.C.D. went to watch movie.
E. ended up sitting alone at Starbucks.
For 2 hours.
Luckily F.G.H.I were there.
So F.G.H.I decided to accompany E.
Then when A.B.C.D went to see E.F.G.H,
it was as if E. wasn't welcomed in the crowd.
It's like his presence didn't matter.
E. felt so left out.
Haha.
*To E.
I feel for you bro.
Haha.
But then again.
Maybe it's just us huh?
haha.
It's always like this.
haha.
But the jokes that E.F.G.H.I shared will never be forgotten!
Haha!=D
And Ayul!
Must send me the pics thru MSN!
The e-mail thing cannot work.
haha.
I'll be waiting.
Now I Feel Like A Bitch!
Haha.
Talking about this.
Haha.
No Offence okayys?
I'm just telling our side of the story.
I'm sure you guys have yours too!
Haha.
Cheers!
`Pernicious.
Your Part time friend.