9:40 PM / Wednesday, December 24, 2008
What a bad start to my day.
Or should i say,MY BIRTHDAY!
Well, let me tell you the story my dear blog.
Woke up in the morning today.
Got a suprise from brother.
He really bought for me an IPOD nano!
haha.
So happy!
got suprise early in the morning!
haha.
so yea!
Then some more mum and father said we're gonna go out to eat!
haha.
so happy seyy.
So went to siap all.
so semangat.
but then.
brother said that his passport is with his friend.
then everything got screwed up!
father mengamukk.
then he say he not in the mood.
so everything got cancelled.
One word to DESCRIBE it.
DISSAPOINTED!
But yeah.
What to do.
I'm not blaming anyone.
not even brother.
anyway brother,
Thank you for the Ipod Nano!
Well. Since i'm not celebrating it with my family,
I'll just sing the birthday song for myself!
haha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HAIQAL!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YO YOU....
Haha.
Yay!
haha.
Wadd the hell larr.
haha.
I sound like one kid who has some mental problem
haha.
So yea.
I'm looking forward to going out with GIRLFRIEND later.
Gonna enjoy myself.
Instead of being all upset about this matter.
haha.
Cheers!
`Pernicious.
Your Part time Friend.
Your Part time Lover.