8:09 PM / Thursday, December 25, 2008
My Dearest Blog!!!!!
i wanna tell you that the second part to my birthday was SUPER FUN!!!!!
Thanks to
Girlfriend,Hamka,
Ahmad,
Ayie,
Asrul,
Yayat.
WHEEE!
You guys really made my day!
haha.
Thanks for the suprise guys!
haha
So dear blog,wanna know the whole story?
haha.
okayy.
let's start from the top.
haha.
Well,
Girlfriend decided to meet at vivo at 6.
actually suppose to meet everybody.
but Girlfriend said that everyone was busy.
so yea.
was a lil bit disappointed.
but yeah.
So, i was prepared to meet
Girlfriend only.
haha.
then met
Girlfriend at Vivo.
SHE WAS LATE!
haha.
Maybe I was SUPER EARLY.
haha.
Excited katerkan.
Haha.
Then straight away went to the rooftop.
Walked,talked and watched the sunset.
haha.
Then, GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HAIQAL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
I was like jammed there.
I managed to turn though.
And saw
Hamka,
Ahmad,
Ayie,
Asrul and
Yayat!
WITH A CHOCOLATE CAKE!
haha!
Ohh God.
You can't imagine how happy I was!!!
It's nice you know to get a suprise from your friends.
haha.
Okayy,then we went to habourfront centre.
Haha!
Another gift from
Girlfriend!
A whole tub of BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM!
haha!
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH!
It was so nice larr!!!!
haha.
It was my first time though eating Ben And Jerry's.
Haha!
Then we spent time till 11.
and went home.
haha.
The funny part was that my neighbor kinda freaked out when i went home.
Coz i was wearing like almost all black.
So yea.
She thought that it was some kind of ghost.
Sorry
Auntie Rani.
Didn't mean to scare you.
To end this post, I would like to thank everybody for all the birthday wishes!
Especially to
Girlfriend,
Hamka,
Ahmad,
Ayie,
Asrul And
Yayat.THANK YOU GUYS!