7:32 AM / Thursday, February 5, 2009
Suddenly everything seemed so fine.
The moment you talked to me.
It was the turning point of everything.
You brought back the smile that was missing these days.
That smile.
That laugh.
That look.
I missed all that.
And yes.
You brought them back.
You brighten my day just by sitting beside me.
Spending your precious time.
Just to talk to me.
I appreciate that.
For that I thank you
Girlfriend.=)
To Pornstar.
Yes.
From now on.
You'll see the old me okayy?
The one who's serious during training.
That I promise you.
But you have to guide me too yeahh?
=)
To Girlfriend.
I wanna let you listen to this song!
I'll get you to listen to it soon okayy?
It goes something like this....
"....Coz with you it feels so right...
I just want you close...
Coz you make me smile...
I just cannot get you off my mind...
With each kiss you blow me away...
Without you I think I'll go crazy...
For your love..I would do anything...
Coz to me..You are my everything..."
Till then.
Cheers!
`Pernicious.
Your Part-Time Friend.
Cayenne's Full-Time Love.
Your Part-Time Blogger.
Pornstar's Full-Time Cheermyister.