3:36 AM / Sunday, February 22, 2009
Today was a pretty much weird day for me.
Well...
Wasn't feeling really good when I woke up today.
I just don't know whyy.
I guess it's because Girlfriend was so cold to me last night.
But yeahh.
No hard feelings about it since she apologized.
Then, I had to go to 2 weddings!
haha.
Well, It was okayy lahh.
haha.
Then!
Imagine this.
After going to both weddings.
I was really tired.
So i slept in the car.
And then i reached home...blah blah blah.
Then guess what happened!
haha.
The bloody padlock on my gate was freaking stuck!
haha!
Imagine that!
haha.
Stuck outside your own house!
haha!
Then there was Father who was cursing and swearing trying to force the lock open.
haha.
I was like smiling for no reason.
haha.
Actually there is.
I just find it funny and interesting at the same time.
Funny because I'm stuck outside my own house.
Interesting because I was thinking about the bright side of this 'TRAGEDY'
haha!
So I was thinking.
Does it offer a chance to have a family bonding kind of thing?
haha.
Because I ended up helping Father break the lock.
haha.
Weird.
But yay!
We managed to break the lock open thanks to my kind neighbor!
haha!
Yay!
Yeahh.
That's basically it for my day today.
Till then,
Cheers!
`Pernicious.
Your Part-Time Friend.
Your Part-Time Blogger.
Cayenne's Full-Time Love.
Pornstar's Full-Time Cheermyister.