9:11 AM / Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Well.
Today nothing much happened though.
But!
It had a few special and embarrassing moments!
Well, I'll start off when I first woke up.
It was already 12.30.
Yesyes. I know I woke up pretty late.
haha.
I saw
Brother already prepared to go to work.
Then I went to bathe.
And go get ready for training.
Everything was normal.
Normal routine.
Then I went out of the house.
Somehow, I felt as though something was amiss.
Haha.
So, I decided to look at my watch.
1.00.
I was like WHAT THE HELL!
It suddenly struck me.
I was way early.
AND.
I usually bathe at 1.30!
AHHHHH!!!!
How stupid lahh.
haha.
So, I watched Mr. Bean on Disney Channel in order to kill time.
haha.
The next embarrassing moment was in the train.
Somewhere around Bukit Gombak I think.
There was this chinese auntie.
She sat beside me.
I noticed that she was looking at me.
Then she tapped me.
So, I took off my earpiece.
And gave her a smile.
I thought she wanted to ask for directions.
BUT!
Guess what she said.
haha.
She said.
" Boy! Your hair very nice ehh. Really.Very nice!"
I swear I'm not making this up!
I was like HUH!
haha.
She said so loud lahh in the train.
Then everybody was like looking at me.
Ahhh!
I felt like as if my face was BURNING.
haha.
I was blushing throughout the whole journey.
haha.
DAMN!
haha.
Then training was alryte today.
haha.
Nothing much.
haha.
Ouuuhhhh.
Yesterday was totally brother's out day!
As in really my
Brother!
haha.
It was really fun!
haha.
I think this is the first time I spend so much time with him in a day.
haha.
Morning went for interview.
He was accompanying me.
Then we went shopping!
haha.
Not really uhh.
haha.
Then went to Aunt's house.
And after that we went BOWLING!
Just the two of us!
haha.
It was really fun!
Competing with each other.
Although I lost to him two games out of three.
haha.
Yeahh.
Overall, It was a great day!
haha.
THANK YOU
BROTHER!
To
Girlfriend.
Have faith alright.
I'm sure you'll get it one day.
And.
I'll support you alright?
No matter what.(=
*hug*
To
Pornstar.
I think we have something in common.
haha!
Ohh.
Just believe that everything now is enough.
Everyone has their own thing to offer dude.
haha.
*wink*
Till then,
Cheers!
Your Part-Time Friend.
Your Part-Time Blogger.
Cayenne's Full-Time Love.
Pornstar's Full-Time Cheermyister.