7:21 AM / Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Well.
I've been thinking.
ALOT these days.
And while i was doing gym training just now in the afternoon.
Something struck me.
Having this mentality.
"I'm not good enough.I want to be better."
Where will it take me to?
Is it good to have this mentality?
Will having this mentality just delay me a greater satisfaction.
Or.
Will it just deprive me of satisfaction and prevent me from appreciating what I have around me?
Because.
By having this mentality,
It means that I'm never satisfied with what I am now
Or what I have now.
All I know is that by being better,
It will give me a greater satisfaction.
Then I'll reach a stage where I'm better.
But still not satisfied.
The whole cycle will repeat itself.
A vicious cycle indeed.
From another point of view,
I think this mentality is needed.
As it gives me the drive to work harder and further improve myself.
It is indeed important for me as an athlete.
But does it apply to my social life too?
Till then.
I'm still wondering where this mentality will take me to.
Cheers!
`Pernicious.
Your Part-Time Friend.
Your Part-Time Lover.
Your Part-Time Blogger.
Pornstar's Full-Time Cheermyister.