5:52 AM / Sunday, March 29, 2009
Phew...
What a day...
Wet and Tiring I may say...
haha..
But!
It was really fun...
haha!
Coz we had two cross training sessions...
haha!
WAKEBOARDING AND OFFROAD CYCLING!
haha...
Wakeboarding was awesome!
It was a lil bit hard at the start...but it's actually quite easy when you get the hang of it...
haha...
The adrenaline...
Fuhh..I'll definitely go again...
haha...
Maybe this time with my own personal board!
haha.
Dream on haiqal....
haha...
but like they say....
Everything starts with a dream right?
haha...
Who knows....
haha...
Then it was offroad cycling time!
haha...
We went to tampines to cycle....
As usual...
The trails were hard to climb....
haha...
But!
I had fun!
Especially when it rained on the way back to bedok.
haha.
It was so nice lahh...
haha..
but then the moment we reached bedok,
My t-shirt was like 'Kain buruk' alreaddyyy...
Damn..
haha...
Yeahh..then went home..
haha...
Anyway...
I wanna thank Girlfriend's family for letting me stay over the night before...
haha...
THANK YOU!
Ohh and Girlfriend....
You'll look hot on the actual dayy okayy?
so no worries abt it alright?
haha...
till then...
Cheers!
`Pernicious.
Your Part-Time Friend.
Your Part-Time Blogger.
Cayenne's Full-Time Love.
Pornstar's Full-Time Cheermyister.
P.S
I Love Your Good Night Wish......