7:48 AM / Wednesday, April 1, 2009
*sigh*
I don't get it...
Whyy do people always remeber the bad things you do and don't seem to remember a thing or two about all the nice things that you have done....
Whyy??
However...
When you cease to exist one day...
Only then I think that the people closest to you would choose to remember you by all the good things that you have done...
How screwed up is that....
*sigh*
I just hope that when the time comes for me to go...
I'll be remembered by all the good things I've done...
Maybe I'll hold a mini funeral before my death....
Gather everyone...
Tell them what's so special about them...
And also give them the opportunity to tell me about the good things that I've done...
Bcoz...I believe that everybody should be told how special they were or how they made a difference to your life before they go....
Ohh...whatever...
Stupid thoughts are coming back again....
Damn...
haha...
P.s
Just know that I Love You....
Till Then....
`Pernicious.