1:38 AM / Thursday, April 30, 2009
Well, school was great today...
However, I was a lil bit lost today....
Haha..
I don't know why...
haha..
Distracted lahh seyy..
Didn't even pay attention in class..(:
haha...
So yeahh..disaster happened..
My presentation didn't hit spot on with the requirement.
DAMN...
I guess I'll be expecting a C for that...
Yupp...
If it really is a C, then it'll be my first C in RP.
Damn...
Can I not break it?
Can I have all A's and B's instead the whole year??
Haha!
Right...
Competition's coming...
As usual...
I'm nervous...
Can I actually perform to my level best this time?
I actually underperformed the other time during the trials..
Will I make it this time?
Will I meet the coaches expectations??
And will I go far beyond that??
Haha!
I'm wondering too much..
haha..
Right...
That girl with the flower on her hair...
I saw her again...
In the morning...
haha..
Damn...
She's just hot..
Period..Nothing else..
(:
GIRLFRIEND!!!
Can I go out with you one day??
Haha..
You always busy seyy!!
haha..
Right..
I'm the one who's always busy with all the trainings.
haha..
sorry yeahh girlfriend??
(:
Cheers!
`Pernicious.
Cayenne's Full-Time Love.
Pornstar's Full-Time Cheermyister.
Your Part-Time Friend.
Your Part-Time Blogger.
(: