1:50 AM / Monday, June 29, 2009
This is beginning to get BORING!
No school till Wednesday!
Yes, It may sound fun at the start....
But it's actually BORING!
Stuck at home...Doing Worksheet...
And then rot at home...
I'm so gonna find a JOB!
Yes, I need a job people...
Any recommendations?
Father has been telling me to go find a job for the last what...
TWO MONTHS?!
and all I told him was that I need to train...
But now...
I'm starting to feel otherwise...
With all the money constraint....
I REALISED I NEED JOB!
Right...
Currently waiting for Kak Fi....
To go for interview together...
Right...
So National Championships just ended...
Sports School got 3rd placing...
But I personally feel that the team wasn't setting the standards like they should...
Yeahh..
But who am I to say that right?
haha!
I'm not the athelete!
Just the smiley team manager!
hahaha!
But heyy!
is there something wrong with smiling?
I don't get it you know...
People have been saying things like..
"Senyum je ehh kau niee"
haha!
It means "Smile only uhh you"
That's the singlish version but yeahh..
At least you people get the point...
Girlfriend!!!
I love you kayy!
I really do...
Hope you're doing well in school!
Thank You for always being there for me!
*hug*
Till Then,
Cheers!
`Pernicious.
HaiQaLoveSerikarmila(: