11:20 PM / Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Well, I'm blogging again!
haha.
WTH!
I just feel like blogging about this.
Well,
I don't know why..
But nowdays, I have this urge to do something...
But I don't freaking know what it is!
Maybe something new perhaps?
Something I've never done before?
Something that will make me feel all nervous?
Haha!
I don't know lahh!
This feeling just make my days incomplete you know..
Like something's missing in your day...
haha...
So yeahh, NVM.
Speaking of which, I find that I lack strong emotions for quite some time.
By strong emotions I meant like feeling ecstatic or SUPER Emo.
haha..
I just feel normal...
Happy just like that, Sad just like that.
BORING lahh seyy...
So Monotonous.
Anyway, I find that my life is actually sad...
Haha!
I just make it look fun!
I don't know why, But it is actually sad if I were to think about it.
But look at me, I'm just enjoying this sad life.
Haha!
Call me that naive guy with that heck-care attitude?
Who cares!
I'm enjoying every moment of this shit.
haha!
Ohh and dear
Juicccyyy,
Whoever you are,
You calling me lazy just made me wanna blog more.
haha!
Thank You anyway(:
How Big You Make It Happen Depends On How Far You Take It....Till Then,
`Pernicious.
Labels: The Life Of Pernicious.