8:24 AM / Monday, June 8, 2009

Dear readers,
I think I will blog only about once a week(:
(that's if
Budak Gila reminds me to.)
This is because my weekdays are boring(:
Weekends are usually the days when all the cool thing happens...
Haha!
But today, MONDAY!
happened to be a fun day!
So I will tell all of you about it(:
*cheers*
Saturday...Well, Saturday was SUPER TIRING!
haha..
This is because!
I had training before my show....
And also after my show!
and it ended at 10.30pm!
hahaha!
SUPER TIRED!
but it was fun(:
haha...
Show was boring though...
Coz cannot show skill mahh...
haha!
Sunday!Sunday is the day lahh seyy!!!
haha...
We rocked the bloody stage!
Yay!
Impressive performance I may say..
*claps*
haha..
Even though got a lil bit screwed up here and there,
Overall, It was superb(:
haha!
But then it was in the morning plakkk...
it could have been better if it was in the afternoon!
haha...
Coz morning no crowd mahh..
haha!
Right..then we(
Smoovie,
Pornstar,
LutotBengkok and Myself) went to this Tarian workshop!
haha!
WTH!
I know...
haha!
but it was FUN!
haha..
KECOHRABLE....
Monday...Suppose to be class outing for W45H...
But then only ard 15 turned up..
Not bad though..
haha!
Watched Monsters V.S Aliens...
haha!
B.O.M is FREAKING CUTE!

Cute right?
haha!
so Yeahh!
Had fun with classmates(:
Pictures will be in Facebook and maybe Shark's Blog!
haha!

*claps*
Credits to Shark(:
Alright..
Gtg then...
Chattin with
Budak Gila now...
Anyway Thank You
Budak Gila For Reminding me to update(:
Till Then,
Cheers!
`Pernicious.