9:59 AM / Sunday, June 14, 2009
Heyy people!
Cool right the tittle!
haha!
I should make it like a talk show or something!
haha..
Weekends With Pernicious!
Sweet!
Alright...
Now the fun part!
Weekends was a blast man!
Like seriously!
Was enjoying every bit of it!
haha!
Saturday!Went out with alot of people!
is 10 considered alot?
hahaha!
Yeahh...
I'm not sure if some of them would like their name to appear on my blog...
so to play safe I shall keep their identity a secret kayy?
haha!
Right..
So we went to Bugis to eat...
Then we lepak at City Hall!
at the memorial place there!
haha...
Shared jokes...Riddles...and Ice Cream!
So nice laa!!!
haha..
Then sent
Girlfriend home(:
And ended up stuck at Jurong East interchange...
Called Mum to pick me up(:
haha..
but then got scolded uhh...
haha..
Such a wonderful day..
Sunday!Sunday was the shit laa seyy!!
Went to NTU for IVP finals...
Suprised that
Girlfriend was there!
haha..
Let's go to the BEST part(:
PRESENTING....
T.R.A.U.M.Ahaha!
A group of percussion enthusiast!
haha!
First performance was today!
So far only consist of...
ATUL9590!
SMOOVIE!
STRANGER!
`PERNICIOUS.haha!
LUTOTBENGKOKAND
PORNSTAR will be joining I guess!
haha!
FunFunFun!
We played with the instruments that was provided by Team ITE!
The shit is that we got the whole bloody hall moving to our beat laa!
haha!
All the clapping...dancing... or Jive-ing i may say...
haha!
It was like a dream laa!
haha...
Ahh...So nice(:
Right...So we went to Vivo after that to lepak!
Another wonderful day(:
Ohh
Girlfriend!
I'm so in love with you!
(:
Till then...
`Pernicious.
LOVES AGOGO BELLS!
haha!