8:18 AM / Wednesday, July 15, 2009
What a day.
A bad start and a bad end.
I lost control in class today..
I lost my temper...
Wasn't being much of a team leader...
Everyone's complaining....
Everything went wrong....
The middle part of the day is of course the best part.
Tour-ed the Night Sfari with Darma.
Coz we happened to apply for a job there.
Yeahh.
Since I've never been to Night Safari before.
We were told to tour the place.
It was indeed a mind-blowing experience.
So, What's the best way to get home and end the day?
Mine was to have my father shouting at me at the top of his lungs inside the car.
Yeahh...
Maybe I shouldn't even bother him by asking to fetch me.
He said it was too complicated and if he had known, he wouldn't waste his time fetching me...
Music to the ears?
You guess....
Maybe I've been a burden to everyone around me....
PATHETIC.
Call it KARMA?
Spot On.
Till Then,
Cheers!
`Pernicious.