6:04 PM / Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sometimes...
I wonder why...
Whyy do certain things trigger my emotions?
It's not that it's a bad thing.
Neither is it good.
Why?
Why is it that your face triggers happiness within me?
Is it magic? Or is it love?
What if I don't believe in love?
Does it mean it's magic?
Or is it something else?
Why?
Why is that the way you do things just triggers negative emotions in me?
Why is it that I feel like shouting right in your face?
Why so negative?
I pity you; being the victim.
but then again,
You never fail to arouse anger within me.
I need to go for yoga. (:
I'm trying my best not to react at the slightest thing that arouses my emotions.
The above mentioned may not be for you.
I'll leave it to you to think who I'm referring to.
Mind you, It might not be for a single person.
It might be for a group of people.
Then again, It might refer to SOME people in my life.
Till then,
Cheers!
`Pernicious.