11:04 PM / Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Hmm..
Life has been really good these days!
Right Girlfriend?
*wide smile*
I miss you laa gemokk...
Let's see...
When Can I see you again?
Hmmm...
Friday?(:
That's really soon!
haha!
Well,
Life at home isn't that bad either..
Having Abg AC & Kak Sheryl around...
They make things fun at home...
Coz they will watch movie till late night!
OR play Monopoly!
haha!
*peace*
School Life is great!
it's ending like really soon!
I guess i'll see you guys on the 28th?
(:
and Seok Hui, better make sure you can thon!
hahaha!
And Quin, don't be scared of the ghost there(:
IRIS!
Make sure you come okayy?(:
So EMP camp is coming...
I'm kinda excited!
haha!
We're gonna rock the place right Shark?
Aww...
You won't be able to do that...
You have Hip-Hop.
haha!
Dear Stranger,
Just chill out kayy?
Alot of things happened today.
There was ups & downs..
But still, it's life right?
So live it!
Your way!
(:
And I wish you all the best!
Hopefully things will turn out well!
And PLEASE!
it's not a waste of message.
She will read it in the morning...
and reflect on herself.
Things will turn out fine...
HOPEFULLY...
Dear Jiffy Whizz Kid,
I hope you can finally solve your SUDOKU!
hahahahahahahahaha!
Dear Smoovie,
We've got a boxer in the house ehhs?
(:
Dear DEADFAMOUS,
STUDY HARD OKAYY!
Dear LutotBengkok,
I Know Your Secret!
(:
DEAR PORNSTAR,
You cabut training on Monday?
Busted seyy...
(:
Dear GIRLFRIEND!
I MISS YOU!
AND TO THE MATS IN THE TRAIN,
STOP YOUR NONKEN!
STOP DANCING MAN!
PATHETIC!
Till Then,
Cheers!
`Pernicious.