11:40 PM / Monday, August 10, 2009
After a long internal breakdown, `Pernicious. is finally back(:
Weekends was just what I need!
It was enjoyable indeed.
Started out my weekend with not much of a bang.
Performance with the people of Sil`Art at the musuem.
One WORD!
SLOPPY!
Make it two!
DAMN SLOPPY!
haha.
I'm guilty.
I contributed to the sloppiness of the performance.
I forgot my bloody steps laa!
That's what you get when you don't put in enough effort during training!
haha!
We went to view the gallery right after we were all changed and ready to go!
I don't know about others.
But I find it FREAKING awesome actually.
Haha!
Then we went to watch movie at the Cathay!
haha!
Super FUN!
But that was not the end of it.
There was more to come as the day proceeded.
We went lepaking and soon found ourselves having nowhere to go.
haha!
Ended up at Girlfriend's house.
Watched like 2 shows and then it was sleep time!
It was like super fun laa even though we were tired.
And may I say that the night was wonderful?
*smiles widely*
MONDAY.
is the day I was 3D-fied!
haha.
One word.
AWESOME!
haha!
Girl, you got me thinking bout you all night long...
Till I fell asleep and didn't reply you!
haha!
I love you.
Till Then,
Cheers!
`Pernicious.