11:03 AM / Thursday, September 24, 2009

*sigh*
It hurts so much to read your post.
It hurts to know how much I've disappointed you.
Yes, I have to admit.
I miss you.
You've been on my mind since it happened.
I miss doing all those things you wrote in your blog.
I'm gonna miss all of it.
Sometimes, I just feel like putting my head on your shoulders and call you my bby again.
Sometimes, I feel like getting far away from you because I know I'm gonna hurt you.
I just don't know what to do.
I'm confused.
I may say that regret is all I'm feeling.
But there's this voice inside me that tells me you're gonna be better off without me.
Maybe I'm just fit to be your friend.
But like you said.
You and friends.
It just doesn't happen.
I'll still be bothered to fulfill all your wishes.
I hope I can.
PS: I'll always love you.
Till Then,
Cheers!
`Pernicious.