9:57 PM / Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Well, at least some things are picking up...
Just to keep up..
If you know what I mean...
I'm suprised that it has took this long...
The effect..
Wow...
I'm suprised.
Really..
It has been quite some time since I last felt this...
Last night, I went skating at west park...
Suprised that there was quite a few skaters there..
Numbers grew as time ticked away...
However, by 8, there was only left the 2 of us...
So we skated our hearts away...
Landed tricks that I never knew I could...
However, it came at a great cost...
My trucks was like into pieces after I landed that trick...
LITERALLY!
*sigh*
For now, I guess I won't be skating...
Till I get money to buy myself new trucks!
saddsadd...
I realised,
Skating for me,
Is like drinking...
All the problems seems to go away when I skate....
I'm sharing the same dilemma as a drinker...
How I wished I could just skate all the time so I could forget all my problems!
haha!
Till Then,
Cheers!
`Pernicious is finding money to repair his laptop and also buy himself trucks!