12:25 PM / Saturday, October 3, 2009
People. WARNING!
This post is not for you!
It will be boring!
Fuck.
Who even reads my blog?
(:
Here goes:
Haiqal, Let's face it.
You have a big problem.
You feel happy when there are people around you.
You feel sad when you're alone.
You feel confident when there are close ones around you.
Yet, you cannot bring yourself to act like yourself when they are new people around you.
Wait.
Are you trying to be yourself even?
Or are you still trying so hard to be the person you keep having in your head.
If you are, why?
Why are you trying so hard?
Don't you just love being yourself?
Is self-esteem the problem?
Do you fear being rejected by people?
Are you afraid that people don't enjoy your company?
Why are you changing yourself for others?
Why?
Are you a perfectionist?
Is that who you really are?
Or are you a guy who tries so hard to please everybody?
Dream on.
It's not possible to please everybody in this world.
It doesn't work that way.
Am I me?
Or am I the person whom I intend to be?
Wtf.
I'm starting to not understand what I'm typing.
Forget it.
It was a good self talk.
Till Then,
Cheers!
`Pernicious.