11:09 AM / Monday, October 26, 2009
Haiqal!
Wake up uhh!
What the hell!
You're in the national team!
But!
Where are you in the team exactly?
Where?
If you were to look left and right,
you have competitors way better than you for that spot...
What are you gonna do about it?
Train hard?!
How sure are you that you're gonna train hard?!
How long is this gonna last in you??
What the hell!
Ahhhh!
You suck, Haiqal.
Well, after today, thanks to Lin,
I come to a conclusion!
I AM CHILDISH!
haha!
I think this is something EVERYONE should know...
Haha!
I tried to change...
but the results wasn't favourable!
Haha!
What the hell!
So here's what Lin said.
"Ala qal, chill. Jgn change to please ppl. Takde org perfect per. Kau childish ke ape tak affect dorang nyer life kan. Lupekan jer ape dorang ckp. :)"
haha!
Thanks Lin!
But I think, I will have to change!
Slowly..
Alaa!
Don't know laa!
Was I wrong?
I don't know..
Am I suppose to take a step back??
Or do i move forward..
Or do I just wait here??
You tell me...
Till Then,
Cheers!
`Pernicious. lives his life to please others.